1. We are interested in performing Haj / Umrah, what are the requisites?
Ans: (i) You need to provide us original passport, 10 color photos (6*4 cm with white background) for Haj and 5 color photos if it is Umrah.
(ii) If it is Umrah tour, you need to pay an advance amount Rs. 30,000/- and if it is for Haj tour, it would be Rs.1,00,000/-.
2. I am living in Malaysia and I am interested to perform Haj through your company. Can I take the flight directly from Malaysia or do I need to come to Chennai and take the flight with the group.
Ans: All the foreign people who intend to perform Haj need to come to Chennai and travel with the group from Chennai. They need to carry OCI / PIO card along with long life visa in their passports.
We can arrange return flights to your particular destinations if it is Umrah. But in Haj it depends upon the airlines approval. We will try our best to provide you the return flight as per your preference Insha Allah.
3. When is the vaccination done? Do I need to approach any particular Doctor?
Ans: The Vaccination will be done before 20 days prior to the travel date. Alhamdulillah, we are arranging vaccination through GEC Panel Doctor with free of cost.
4. WDo you have Mobile cash facility in around Chennai or Tamil Nadu?
Ans: Yes, we do arrange within 20 kilometers of Chennai.
5. Do you provide laundry services & sim card in Makkah and Madinah?
Ans: Yes. But during the stay in Azeezia, we do not provide. There you have to do on your own. There we are providing washing machine facility.
What is the type of accommodation do you provide in Hilton Towers, Makkah? Is it Condo, Suite or apartment?
Ans: Accommodation would be 4 people sharing a room with all facilities. It may be in Tower 2 or 3. Hotel tower’s is a room type not a apartment.
7. WCan a pregnant lady or person who has been dialyzed with the certificate from Doctor is allowed to perform Haj or Umrah?
Ans: We don’t entitle pregnant ladies and dialyzed persons to undertake haj or Umrah tour.
8.What are the benefits I am getting in your company when compared to other services?
9. If we are a batch of 10 persons, due to some reasons if we can’t attend the orientation program conducted by the company on a specific date. Do you arrange separate program in such cases?
Ans: yes we do arrange.
10. . For a diabetic patient, is there any arrangement of meals in your package for such persons?
Ans: You need to select the type of food which would be suitable for you, alhumdulillah we are providing all type of meals.
11. Do you provide wheel chairs for the old persons during Tawaf with guidance?
Ans: If it is a requirement you need to bring wheel chair and do the tawaf or we will guide you the persons who will take you on the wheel chair and perform tawaf on a cost basis which you have to pay.
12. What is your preferred mode of communication?
Ans: Postal is preferred for address verification. We do accept emails also.
13. Do you offer VIP tents in Mina and what are the facilities available?
Ans: Yes, we do offer VIP tents in Mina. Given below are the facilities provided.
14.Can we make cancellation of the booking at any time? Kindly clarify us?
Once the booking has been confirmed the following charges will be payable in the event of cancellation by the applicant (passenger).
15. Which flight do you offer? If it is a transit flight, let us know the exact hours of transition.
Ans: We always prefer Saudi. Saudi Airlines would be a direct flight. If there is a chance of transit flight, we will let you know the exact hours of transition during the booking time.